Blending innovation with patient comfort, the i-CAT Cone Beam 3-D Imaging System produces immediate three-dimensional images of patients’ critical anatomy, typically in under one minute. The i-CAT provides complete views of all oral and maxillofacial structures in an easy to use, cost effective, in-office system that allows dental specialists to dramatically enhance their patient care in a variety of ways.
- One 20 second scan provides 3-D data for improved patient diagnosis.
- The patient is seated in an open environment.
- Significantly less radiation than a medical CT scan.
- Lower cost to the patient than a medical CT scan.
- No hospital appointment for the patient.
- Doctors can easily share the 3-D data using free i-CAT Vision viewing software.